Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mega mobiles




Here are a couple of photos of 2 large scale mobiles I currently have on show in Casa Matisse. The larger of the two, at 2.5 metres wide by 1.5 metres long, is the largest I have made so far and I had a very interesting time grappling with it. The other one is a more modest 1.5 by 1.2. If you are passing nearby … go and have a look and let me know what you think of them. Casa Matisse is a very friendly art shop managed and owned by Maite Morell (plus she is a wonderful artist herself). It’s located in Grabador Selma, which is a small street between San Vicente and Barón de Carcer right next to Plaza del Ayuntamiento.

Comments:
Hola Tim,
Me encanta esta idea que se te ha ocurrido , deberias registrarla.
He vuelto a estar en contacto con Agua limpia. Por qué no os venis con los hijos Sue y tu :Vamos a limpiar la playa Patacona este domingo a las 12.
Me gustaría contar contigo para una exposición también quiero enseñarle la tienda de Maite con tu movil que te parece si le envio algo por internet. Dime algo.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Fantastic! I love the perspective and the different messages that come from your mobile. It makes me feel like I'm strolling through an old part of town, with cafes on either side and music floating through the air. I can almost smell the delicious food being carried out by the waiters. Thank you for sharing your mobile!

Ree
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?